All presentations including oral, poster, and invited talks MUST be presented in ENGLISH.
1. ORAL PRESENTATIONS:
* Invited talks: 25 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Questions & Answers (Q&A). Total: 30 minutes
* General presentations: 12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for Q&A. Total: 15 minutes
* Presenters have to present themselves 20 minutes before the session starts to transfer their presentation materials to our central presenting computers. (Acceptable formats: PPTX – PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 or PDF. We only allow transferring via a thumb drive/ USB stick.)
* In the case that presenters do not wish to transfer your presentation materials to our secured computers, please prepare your own presenting computer. (We support HDMI and VGA connectors.)
* It is critical that talks are kept in a timely manner.
2. POSTER PRESENTATIONS:
* Postal size: A0
* Board size: 930 mm in width and 1680 mm in height.
* All posters are to be set-up from 10:30 to 12:30 and removed from 14:30 to 16:00. All posters left after 16:30 will be discarded.
* Conference organizers can provide poster-printing-assistance. In this case, please contact and send the PDF file of your poster via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 15, 2018. When sending the poster files, please name your email subject as “VJSE-POSTER FILE”, and your PDF file as “VJSE-POSTER FILE-Your abstract ID-Your Name.pdf”. Please note that confirmation emails will be sent to the authors after VJSE-2018 committee receives the poster files. Contact us as soon as possible in case you do not receive any confirmation email from the Committee.
* In case that authors do not wish to have printing support, or you are unable to submit the poster file before August 15, please prepare the posters on your own.
The Vietnam – Japan Scientific Exchange Meeting (VJSE) has become an important annual event between scholars and students from the two countries (Vietnam and Japan) since 2004. The meeting has enhanced the mutual understanding and scientific collaborations in a diverse range of fields of the natural sciences, social sciences, and technologies. This year, marking its 11th anniversary, VJSE 2018 – “Fostering the scientific platforms towards a collaborative future” – serves as an interactive forum for intellectual exchanges and sharing visions of what the future of our two countries can be.
We are trying our best to bring to you:
– High-quality scientific program based on careful peer-review processes.
– Inspiring keynote talks by renowned scientists and researchers from both Vietnam and Japan.
VJSE 2018 will be held in Sendai, it is called the “City of Trees”. We sincerely welcome you, and believe that VJSE 2018 will bring you an unforgettable memory. Any widespread announcement of this meeting will be greatly appreciated!
|Banquet fee (**)|
|Registration before August 20||1,000 ¥||2,000 ¥|
|Registration after August 20 or on-site registration:||4,000 ¥||4,000 ¥|
(*) All presenting authors and registered visitors will receive admission to all scientific sessions, coffee breaks, and conference materials.
(**) The attendees will pay for the banquet by cash and on-site when attending the conference.
The conference also offers transportation supports for a limited number of presenting authors outside the Tohoku region. The authors can apply for Traveling Grant when submitting Camera-ready papers.
Kawauchi Campus, Tohoku University
27-1 Kawauchi, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi 980-8576 Japan