All presentations including oral, poster, and invited talks MUST be presented in ENGLISH.
1. ORAL PRESENTATIONS:
* Invited talks: 25 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Questions & Answers (Q&A). Total: 30 minutes
* General presentations: 12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for Q&A. Total: 15 minutes
* Presenters have to present themselves 20 minutes before the session starts to transfer their presentation materials to our central presenting computers. (Acceptable formats: PPTX – PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 or PDF. We only allow transferring via a thumb drive/ USB stick.)
* In the case that presenters do not wish to transfer your presentation materials to our secured computers, please prepare your own presenting computer. (We support HDMI and VGA connectors.)
* It is critical that talks are kept in a timely manner.
2. POSTER PRESENTATIONS:
* Postal size: A0
* Board size: 930 mm in width and 1680 mm in height.
* All posters are to be set-up from 10:30 to 12:30 and removed from 14:30 to 16:00. All posters left after 16:30 will be discarded.
* Conference organizers can provide poster-printing-assistance. In this case, please contact and send the PDF file of your poster via email to email@example.com by August 15, 2017. When sending the poster files, please name your email subject as “VJSE-POSTER FILE”, and your PDF file as “VJSE-POSTER FILE-Your abstract ID-Your Name.pdf”. Please note that confirmation emails will be sent to the authors after VJSE-2017 committee receives the poster files. Contact us as soon as possible in case you do not receive any confirmation email from the Committee.
* In case that authors do not wish to have printing support, or you are unable to submit the poster file before August 15, please prepare the posters on your own.