All deadlines are at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth Time (AoE), UTC-12.
- Abstract submission deadline:
June 15, 2017 June 22, 2017
- Acceptance notification: July 1, 2017
- Camera-ready submission: July 15, 2017
- Abstracts must be submitted through EasyChair website: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=vjse2017
- If you are not familiar with EasyChair, please refer to this instruction.
- Abstracts must be written in English and formatted according to the abstract template.
- Abstracts should have no more than 2 pages including tables, figures and references.
- VJSE2017 follows a single-blind review process. Authors are required to include their names and affiliations in their abstracts as illustrated in the sample template.
- VJSE2017 strongly encourages prospective authors to submit their latest works, which have not been published elsewhere. However, we also welcome the submissions of the works which were published recently by the authors themselves. In this case, the submitted content must be rewritten to avoid copyright infringement and the authors need to obtain the permission from all co-authors of the published content. If the authors would like to reuse copyrighted materials in print and digital formats, the authors must ordinarily obtain the permission from the copyright holder. In addition, appropriate acknowledgement must be given to the copyright holder thereof, as followed “Reused/reproduced with permission of …”
- All the abstracts submitted for reviewing will not be published. Authors who are accepted to present at the conference need to submit a camera-ready version to be included in the proceedings of VJSE2017. The camera-ready version can be either a two-page extended abstract or a short abstract to exclude the unpublished results, which the authors wish not to show in the proceedings.
- The proceedings will be available open access on the homepage of VJSE2017.